The Best Nude Lipsticks For Darker Skin Tones
Ladies, are you searching for the perfect nude lipstick that enhances your natural skin tone? The Brown Skin Essentials rounded up the best colours and brands that are suitable for darker tones.
1. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Molasses- for a satiny finish and a peachy-brown tone, Amuse Bouche in Molasses from Bite Beauty is a beautifully shaded, almost weightless lipstick. Offering all day coverage and a hydrating feel, this could quickly become your go-to favourite!
2. ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lip In Fudg’d- ColourPop’s Ultra Glossy Lip in Fudg’d is a saddle brown shade that accentuates the lips by adding just enough colour to make it slightly more interesting than a typical nude.
3. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick In Touch- MAC Cosmetics has created a nude lipstick designed for a paler shade of brown. It is called MAC in Touch and offers a high-sheen finish that is perfect for work or play. While not deeply coloured, MAC Cosmetics’ MAC Touch is a wearable nude lipstick for the lighter end of dark skin tones.
4. Bare Minerals Matte Liquid Lipcolor In Icon- With a mauve-tinted brown colour and a creamy, shine-free finish, Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Icon from Bare Minerals is a go-to natural look for many women with a darker skin tone.
5. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick In 1993- Vice Lipstick in 1993 by Urban Decay offers a medium brown colour palette with barely noticeable orange undertones. It is a 90’s throwback with a difference, an updated formulation which makes it creamy and hydrating, not matte and ‘crumbly’.
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick In Sepia- Dramatic, sensual and just the right amount of gold undertone, Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Liquid Lipstick in Sepia is the statement nude lipstick that almost any woman can pull off.
For more tips and advice on how to find the best products for your darker skin tone, visit Brown Skin Essentials today!